At Swanmore C.E. Primary School, we believe having a uniform helps our community identify as a school ‘family’ and helps children feel equal.
Our school uniform is -
- Blue sweatshirt or sweat-cardigan with school logo
- Pale blue polo shirt with or without school logo
- Blue and white check summer dress
- Dark grey trousers or shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- White or grey socks
- Black school shoes, not trainers
Physical Education (PE) -
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Blue PE shorts
- Pale blue T-shirt with or without school logo
Outdoor games in cold weather –
- Tracksuit or similar to go over PE kit
Outdoor activities – walks, fieldwork etc.
- Wet weather clothes and boots
Please ensure that every item of clothing or equipment is clearly marked with your child’s name so that all lost property can be returned.
The school sweatshirt and cardigans are available from Skoolkit.
We are currently in the process of tendering with additional suppliers to stock uniform, so we achieve the best costs for families.
Items are available from other suppliers, below are links to a few and there are others available:
If you are facing financial challenges with uniform, please do come and speak to the office and we will seek to support you further. We do not want uniform to be a worry for families.
Currently our second-hand uniform is available in the church link building across the road from the school. These are free to all families, so please help yourselves if they are useful.
We are arranging regular ‘Bring and Use’ sessions, where families can share good quality second-hand uniform, shoes and coats.