Y3 Camp updates

We are very hopeful the forthcoming camping event will be able to take place.  However, if the weather is wet a decision will be made by the end of the day on Thursday as to whether the children can stay overnight.

We do need help with putting up and taking down the tents.   If you are able to help, we are putting up the tents from 1:15pm on Thursday 11th June and taking the tents down from 9:15am on Friday 12th June.

Please let the school office know if you are able to support us.